My Restless Purple Ink
this site the web

Charmed in Vietnam 2014 - Coming Soon!


I'll take one step at a time.

After the story in Thailand, here comes another story set in Saigon and Hanoi, Vietnam called Charmed in Vietnam. The sneak peek is now available at Bookware Publishing site.

As I browse through my previous posts about my first published book, I noticed that I never felt the same excitement as I did before. Probably because now I know how the process goes. I am guessing that this novel will be released on March.

So no more hyper-celebrating this time. I am focused more on finishing my next books. I got three work-in-progress and one big project still in planning stage. This is for 2014. Hopefully, I'll have the courage to complete them all.




KAREN CELERIO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Purple Followers

free counters